Douchi is my favorite seasoning. Many dishes with it become very spiritual and tasty. Douchi and balsam pear combined with a little garlic can also have chemical reactions.~
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear
- 2 Fermented soya bean
- 3 Garlic
- 1 Momordica charantia is cut in pairs. It is very clean to dig out seeds and ladles.
- 2 Cut it into pictures as shown.
- 3 Kill the water with salt. With this step, you dont need to boil water. If you boil water, you can omit this step.
is all for reducing bitterness.
- 4 Slice garlic and soybean sauce.
- 5 Put some oil in the pan and heat garlic slices and soybean sauce.
- 6 Stir-fry balsam pear with drained water for a while.
- 7 Put sugar in.
- 8 Look at the taste seasoned with salt, bitter melon has been killed with salt before, and soybean sauce also has a salty taste. < br /> stir-fry for a few more times, then you can get out of the pot.