Food Material List
- 1 Steamed buns Two
- 2 butter 30g
- 3 Garlic One head
- 4 Bacon a slice
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 Crushed Vanilla Appropriate amount
- 7 Egg One
- 1 The steamed bun is sliced vertically.
- 2 The butter is softened at room temperature, minced garlic is added, and salt is mashed together.
- 3 Beat an egg into garlic paste, stir well, then sprinkle it with vanilla, stir evenly.
- 4 Spread the egg mixture of the third step on the steamed bread slices and then sprinkle the chopped roots.
- 5 Enter the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes and see the slight yellow on the edge of the steamed bread. ~Time and temperature should be flexible according to personal taste and oven conditions.~