Dutch beans are crisp and refreshing with a sweet aftertaste. They have the functions of invigorating the spleen and stomach, nourishing body fluid and quenching thirst. Cook quickly with bacon and carrots, and finally add Daxi beef powder to season, which is a refreshing and delicious home-cooked dish.
Food Material List
- 1 Snow pea 250g
- 2 Bacon 2 tablets
- 3 Carrot 50g
- 1 Preparing food
- 2 Dutch beans are removed from the stalks at both ends, ripped off the old tendons on both sides, and washed.
- 3 Prepare garlic, bacon, carrot, rinse and peel.
- 4 Pour garlic into hot pot and warm oil to give off fragrance.
- 5 Pour in Dutch beans and stir-fry quickly until discolored.
- 6 Stir-fry carrot slices and bacon slices until fragrant
- 7 Stir-fry well with salt
- 8 Stir-fry Daxi beef flour evenly and then turn off the fire.
- 9 sit at the table