Food Material List
- 1 Pasta 200g
- 2 Canned tuna 4 tablespoons
- 3 Green pepper Half
- 4 Garlic 2 valves
- 1 Cook spaghetti with two drops of olive oil until 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 2 Shredded pepper, sliced garlic
- 3 Heat the oil in the pan, stir-fry the garlic slices with chili pepper, then stir-fry the noodles and tuna canned fish.
- 4 Season with salt and turn off the fire. Sprinkle dried basil on the plate.
This dish of pasta should be fried quickly. Dont let the noodles stay in the pot for too long