Every time you make a lot of pork chops, it takes time to dip in flour, egg juice and bread crumb. The result of the improved method is much faster.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork chop 2 tablets
- 2 Garlic powder and garlic powder 20g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 Soy sauce 5ml
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 breadcrumbs Appropriate amount
- 7 Cooking wine 1 scoops
- 8 starch 2 scoops
- 1 The pig rows are flattened on the back of the knife, crisscross and striking, making them loose and tasty.
- 2 Put in raw soy sauce, cooking wine, garlic powder/garlic powder, salt, raw powder/starch grab and marinate for 1 hour. If you marinate overnight, do not marinate first, add a little salt grab before the next days pot.
- 3 Pickled pork chops, pour in an egg, grab all.
- 4 Take an anhydrous dish into bread crumbs, drain the cured pigs onto the bread crumbs, press tightly, and let the bread chaff evenly cover the pig rows.
- 5 Deep-fry the oil pan over medium and small heat until golden brown on both sides. Drain the oil.
- 6 Cool for a moment, then fry again in a frying pan.
- 7 Remove the oil and slice it slightly cool. It can be dipped in chili sauce or tomato sauce. Personally, I think the fragrance of garlic powder is enough, so I can eat it directly.