Garlic seedlings, also known as garlic moss, garlic hairs and garlic, are the green seedlings of garlic seedlings at a certain period of time. They have the fragrance and spicy taste of garlic and are edible with their tender garlic leaves and leaf sheaths. Garlic seedlings are rich in vitamin C, protein, carotene, thiamine, riboflavin and other nutrients. Garlic seedling contains capsaicin, its bactericidal ability can reach 110% of penicillin, it has good killing effect on pathogens and parasites, and can prevent influenza.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork 50g
- 2 Garlic bolt 200g
- 3 salt A small spoon
- 4 Cayenne pepper A tablespoon
- 5 Oyster sauce A tablespoon
- 6 Soy sauce A tablespoon
- 1 Pork chooses fat three thin seven, chopped into mud.
- 2 Add a spoonful of starch and a spoonful of oyster oil and grab well.
- 3 Wash garlic seedlings and turn around.
- 4 Cut into small dices, the smaller the better.
- 5 Stir-fry garlic seedlings in a small spoonful of salt without oil in the pan.
- 6 Stir-fry until the garlic seedlings are almost ripe, and put them in reserve.
- 7 Put a little base oil into the pork paste.
- 8 Slide off and stir until discolored.
- 9 Add more garlic seedlings.
- 10 Give it a pick and turn it evenly.
- 11 Add 1 tablespoon of chili powder, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oyster oil.
- 12 Stir well and come out immediately.
- 13 Finished products. With a spoon and a bowl of rice, lets talk about losing weight later, haha