Food Material List
- 1 Old ginger (after peeling) 400g
- 2 Brown sugar 350g
- 3 Clean water 400ml
- 1 Peel and wash the ginger and slice it.
- 2 Put ginger slices in a pot and add brown sugar.
- 3 Pour in clear water and boil over high heat without cover. Turn to low heat without cover and continue to boil for 40 minutes.
- 4 Fill out ginger slices and put them in glass bottles. Cool and refrigerate.
Generally speaking, it is better to drink ginger water in summer morning. In summer, the weather is hot, the air conditioning fan has not stopped, the cold inside the body is too much, and drinking ginger water helps to drain out. In addition, it is better to drink ginger sooner rather than later.