Food Material List
- 1 Sliced pork (4 persons) 100g
- 2 eggplant 2
- 3 Ginger powder Appropriate amount
- 4 Dry skipjack Appropriate amount
- 5 Green onion Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the eggplant in two lengthwise and cut the texture on it with a knife.
- 2 Slice pork into one bite size, sprinkle salt and pepper, and add wheat flour to mix well.
- 3 Add a little more oil to the pan and cook the eggplant.
- 4 Add oil to another pan and stir-fry pork slices until cooked.
- 5 Fry the eggplant thoroughly, take it out and put it on the plate, then add the fried meat slices.
- 6 Add dried bonito, shallot and ginger powder on top and add soy sauce.