Glutinous rice lotus root has the effect of nourishing blood, invigorating spleen and appetizing food. It also adds glutinous rice with the function of Invigorating Qi and invigorating spleen and nourishing stomach. The delicacies made with these two treasures can help us “massage” the stomach of big fish and big meat.
Food Material List
- 1 The lotus root 2 quarter
- 2 Glutinous rice 12 rice bowls
- 1 Rinse the glutinous rice and soak it in water for 2-3 hours. Wash lotus root and remove skin.
- 2 Cut off two or three centimeters at the end of the lotus root with a knife, and leave it as a cover. Fill the soaked glutinous rice in the lotus root, while filling, while using chopsticks to stab a bit stronger.
- 3 After putting glutinous rice into lotus root eyes, cover the lotus root cap and fix the seal with toothpick.
- 4 Prepare seasonings and dates for boiling lotus root.
- 5 Put the brewed glutinous rice lotus root into the pot, and pour water into the lotus root. Put brown sugar and dates into the pot. Boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and cook for half an hour.
- 6 Half an hour later, put in ice sugar and cook it over low heat for at least half. < br /> boiled glutinous rice lotus root can be sliced and eaten after a little cooling. When eating, it is sprinkled with sweet osmanthus and honey mixed honey juice. It tastes delicious!