I didnt like kumquat very much before, but I fell in love with it involuntarily in recent years. This may be too late to discover the connotation of the master! Ha-ha, a few days ago, I made a spoonful of Kumquat jam when I had a sore throat. It felt really comfortable. I bought it again while the season was still there. Kumquat contains rich vitamin C and vitamin A, which can slow down aging, regulate qi and relieve cough, strengthen stomach and expectorate, relieve liver and depression, and prevent asthma and bronchitis.
Food Material List
- 1 Citrofortunella microcarpa Wijnands 500g
- 2 Yellow ice sugar 120g
- 3 Purified water 500g
- 4 Citrofortunella microcarpa Wijnands 180g
- 5 lemon Half
- 1 This is the kumquat jam made some time ago.
- 2 Usually its good to eat and deliver bread.
- 3 Now Im going to make kumquat preserves. Ill buy them and rinse them with a little salt water.
- 4 Wash clean and control dry water, squeeze it up and down with your hands, or cut a hole with a knife at both ends.
- 5 Put 500 grams of pure water into the pot, add yellow ice sugar, and boil until it melts.
- 6 Put in the kumquat
- 7 Bring to a boil, turn to a low heat, and cook until the orange is bright, about 20 minutes. Put a gram of salt in the pulp when its almost empty.
- 8 When the syrup is dry, its OK. You can put it in the bottle if its cooled a little.
- 9 Now ready to make kumquat olive oil
- 10 The ingredients are ready and the lemon is seeded.
- 11 Separate the seeds from the middle of the kumquat
- 12 And olive oil, ingredients into a small pot, salt is not put, wait until the last place.
- 13 Roll off the small fire for 25 minutes
- 14 Add salt, spread it out and bottle it.
- 15 Its great to make salad, stick and Western food.
- 16 Golden orange preserves are also bottled
- 17 When snacking or soaking in water
- 18 Easy and healthy
- 19 Lets do it.