Gongbao Chicken Ding is a traditional classic dish. It was once a famous Sichuan dish. It was changed to Beijing Court dish in Qing Dynasty. Today, I improved a little bit, replacing peanut with cashew nuts, and the nutritional value was much higher. The main component of cashew nut is unsaturated fat, which is of great benefit to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast 2 pieces
- 2 Cashew 1 handles
- 3 Green Chinese onion 1 roots
- 4 Dry pepper 6 roots
- 5 Sichuan Pepper 1 bunch
- 6 ginger 3 tablets
- 7 Garlic 3 valves
- 8 salt 14 scoops
- 9 sugar 1 scoops
- 10 Pixian bean paste 1 scoops
- 11 Vinegar 12 scoops
- 12 Old soy sauce 12 scoops
- 13 Cooking wine 2 scoops
- 14 starch 12 scoops
- 1 Cut diced chicken breast 1 cm in diameter, add starch and rice wine, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2 Slice garlic and ginger, dried pepper and scallion
- 3 Put more oil in the pan, light fire, add ginger, garlic, dried pepper, pepper and fried fragrance.
- 4 Chicken diced chicken with dry water, stir-fry over medium and small heat until white
- 5 Add bean paste and stir-fry over high heat for 30 seconds.
- 6 Put in the scallion section.
- 7 Add salt, sugar, vinegar and saute for 30 seconds.
- 8 Finally, put cashew nuts (ripe cashew nuts sold in the dried fruit section of supermarket) before boiling, stir-fry them twice before boiling.
- 9 Sheng pan