Food Material List
- 1 Beef tenderloin Appropriate amount
- 2 Carrot Appropriate amount
- 3 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 Egg Appropriate amount
- 1 Slice the beef fillet, add soy sauce, egg white and starch to size, and slice the pepper into small pieces.
- 2 Beat the eggs and mix well. Oil the pan, heat it and fry the egg mixture into omelets. In fact, this dish only needs a few egg cakes, cut yellow ears for Palace lanterns.
- 3 Carrots are sliced and placed on a plate in the shape of a palace lamp.
- 4 Heat the oil in the pan until the temperature of the oil rises to 60%. Draw the beef willow well and fish it out.
- 5 Add oil to the pan and heat again. Add beef fillet, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, salt, a little soup, stir-fry evenly and serve.