Food Material List
- 1 Pleurotus eryngii 2-3 roots
- 2 Spicy Peanut 1 bags
- 1 Prepare 2-3 apricot and abalone mushrooms according to size.
- 2 Wash Pleurotus eryngii and cut it into 1.5 cm cubes; take 1 bag of spicy peanuts, 6-8 dried chili peppers, some pepper, one green onion and cut into small segments; mix a bowl of sauce with sugar, vinegar and cornstarch.
- 3 Heat the pot with water and add a little salt. Pour in the braised water of almond and abalone mushrooms. Drain and dry.
- 4 Heat another pot, pour in a little cooking oil, and put in dried chilli.
- 5 Diced almond and abalone mushrooms with dried water
- 6 When stir-frying in a big fire, add a little raw extract flavor and a little old extract colour.
- 7 Stir-fry slightly and add the remaining green onions.
- 8 Pour in some spicy peanuts
- 9 Stir the sauce evenly and pour the sauce along the edge of the pan.
- 10 Stir-fry evenly
- 11 The sauce is wrapped in the food and the fire is closed. Place in a dish.
Pleurotus eryngii is rich in nutrition, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc. It can improve human immune function and has anti-cancer, hypolipidemic, gastrointestinal moistening and cosmetic effects.