Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 195g
- 2 Yolk 3
- 3 Powdered Milk 12g
- 4 butter 80g
- 5 Raisins 80g
- 1 Prepare raw materials.
- 2 Separate egg white yolk.
- 3 After softening butter, add granulated sugar and milk powder, whisk it in an egg beater until it is bulky and lighter in color.
- 4 Add three yolks in turn and beat them evenly with an egg beater. Every time, wait for the yolk and butter to mix well and add the next yolk.
- 5 The beaten butter should be thick and bulky.
low gluten flour is sifted and poured into beaten butter. Mix flour and butter evenly by hand.
- 6 Pour in raisins, stir well and knead into a homogeneous dough.
- 7 Place the dough on the board and flatten it. Roll it with a rolling pin to form a face about 1CM thick. Cut the irregular parts around with a knife, trim the face into a rectangle, and cut it into a small rectangle about 4.5CM*3CM in size.
- 8 Put the small rectangular dough into the baking tray and brush the surface with a layer of broken yolk. Preheat, fire up and down, 180 degrees, 15 minutes or so until the surface is golden.
- 9 Finished products.