One busy afternoon, the frozen ice in the front row turned to the cheese and potato balls bought downstairs. Then, while eating, he said, “You should be able to make this by yourself?” Hee-hee… Eating a tough ball at the entrance, somewhere in my heart, I started to be foolish… Full of beans and fruits to find a prescription, everything is ready for the lack of cassava powder! As a result… Supermarkets are selling wood! Wood has material! Sang Xin… But how can the heart of baking be laid? After fidgeting, the PlanB plan went ahead… Similar simple operation, similar raw material preparation, so the unexpected harvest – Crispy grapes were born hip-hop! Little buddies responded well.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 340g
- 2 Yolk 6
- 3 butter 150g
- 4 White granulated sugar 95g
- 5 Raisins 115g
- 6 Yolk 1
- 7 Unsalted butter 15ml
- 1 The choice of this time is grass eggs, so the size is relatively small. The yolk and protein were separated by a yolk separator. Protein can be used to stir-fry vegetables or make biscuits such as protein pastry.
- 2 Be accomplished! Seven egg fluids with the last brush on the surface!
- 3 All raw materials come together! If the raisins are large, cut them in two. Write here, can not help but Tucao: the longer the roasting, the more eager for an American style kitchen in the middle island, so everything is convenient! Otherwise, take a hard photo, each one has a shadow of 55555
- 4 Cut butter into small pieces, soften it in hot water, add sugar, and whisk it at a low speed in an egg beater until the two are fully integrated. The butter becomes light in color and fluffy in volume.
- 5 Whisk butter until fluffy.
- 6 Add an egg yolk
- 7 This is the first picture of egg yolk mixed evenly. Every time you wait for the first yolk to be completely mixed with butter, add the next yolk.
- 8 This is the butter after adding 6 yolks in turn. According to the recipe, it should be thick and fluffy.
- 9 Sift in the sifted low gluten flour.
- 10 Whose handprint is this? Haha then mixes the flour and butter by hand. Finally, add light butter several times in a small amount, and mix evenly. I feel a little bit like pinching the rubber mud when I was a kid, and Ive been happy for a long time. Parents, before playing, remember to wash your paws and add light cream, because the rest of the family is going out of date, bad is also a waste, the original Fangzi does not have this thing.
- 11 Pour in the raisins, mix well and knead into a homogeneous dough.
- 12 Put the dough on the board and press it flat. Roll it into thin pieces with a rolling pin. Cut out the irregularities around the dough. Correct the rectangle. Cut the small rectangle and have fun at random.
- 13 The cut pieces are arranged neatly on a baking tray covered with aluminum foil, and the surface is brushed with a layer of scattered egg yolk.
- 14 Put the tray in the preheated oven and heat it for 175, 15 minutes or so. The room is full of fragrant eggs. Suggestions 10 minutes later, every other one or two minutes to care about those little babies, until the surface is golden.
- 15 This amount of raw materials eventually made four baking pans. Here comes the finished product! Fragrance comes out! Originally, I wrote a report to myself in the afternoon about what I ate when I was hungry. As a result… Ive only done a few pieces and Ive got it… Hip-hopping friends like it!