The early morning sunshine is so warm that it snuggles beside the windowsill and is plated with a layer of gold, which makes the time quiet. The Tanabata Festival is approaching. On this beautiful day, which belongs to lover, I express my heart with a sweet drink with colourful color and fragrant taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Grapefruit Half
- 2 Lime 2
- 3 Passion fruit Appropriate amount
- 4 Free range honey Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Few
- 1 Material photo. Passion fruit, grapefruit, lime, honey. (Hee-hee, although its a bottle of Maluka honey, its filled with crystallized earth honey yo!)
- 2 Caragana is washed with salt and sliced into thin slices, not at the end or the head.
- 3 The grapefruit was also washed with salt and sliced into four parts.
- 4 Cut the back swing plate.
- 5 Cut the fruit and put it in a dry bottle. A slice of grapefruit and a slice of lemon.
- 6 Cut the Passion Fruit and scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
- 7 Pour in crystalline earth honey.
- 8 Close the lid and put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days before taking out the food.
- 9 How to eat ^ Pour the fruit and a little honey into the bottle.
- 10 Put in ice and pour in cold boiling water. Stir well. It tastes better with soda water or Sprite.
- 11 You can enjoy it beautifully!