Fresh green beans have been on the market recently. Although the price is small and expensive, they are fast catching up with the price of meat, but Tuo Xiaopi likes them very much, so our family often buys them. Today I bought another kilo of very tender and sweet beans. Half of them were fried with leek and minced meat. The other half was used to make soup. The traditional soup contains onions, corn, carrots, mushrooms, basil, black pepper and other flavors, but I think its too complex and chaotic to be accepted by children for a while. So we only use green beans and light cream to make it into mud, so that the sandy taste will be stronger. This is the case. Simple version of green bean soup, I think Tuo Xiaoshi will like it?
Food Material List
- 1 Green soya beans 250g
- 1 Wash green beans.
- 2 The pan is heated, butter is put in, and the bottom of the pan is rotated to melt evenly.
- 3 Add green beans and stir-fry them with a shovel for about a minute.
- 4 Add salt and stir well again.
- 5 Add 2-2.5 times water and mix well.
- 6 Cover the pot and boil over high heat until the beans are thoroughly cooked.
- 7 When the water in the pot is about 80% dry, the beans and the soup water are transferred into the cooking machine and beaten into mud.
- 8 Pour it back into the pan and heat it until the bubbling begins. Pour in the light butter and turn off the heat.
- 9 Stir evenly.
- 10 Fill the soup cup with mint leaves on the surface.