I used to think that making pies was very troublesome, full of flour. But some things think of trouble to do before they find that the original pie and dress is the same, staple food and dishes once shaped, very inconvenient!
Food Material List
- 1 eggplant One root
- 2 green pepper Two
- 3 Plain flour 200g
- 4 boiling water 50g
- 5 Cold water 75g
- 1 Put flour, boiling water and cold water into the bread machine and open the dough mixing process for about 15 minutes.
- 2 Cut green pepper and eggplant together, add a little salt and half a spoon of sugar, mix well.
- 3 Pour a little oil in a non-stick pan, heat it and put ginger and garlic in a frying pan. When fragrant, green pepper and eggplant in the pan.
- 4 Stir-fried eggplant soft, then pour in the raw pumping and oil consumption, I also add a little old dry mother, more spicy. Stir-fry for about two to three minutes.
- 5 After kneading the dough into strips, cut it into six equal parts evenly, and stir-fry eggplant with two spoonfuls of green pepper in the middle of each rolled cake. Then knead it into a steamed bun and pat it flat.
- 6 Heat the oil in a pan, sprinkle some black sesame seeds, put the cake in and fry it for 1 to 2 minutes on both sides of the small fire.
The step of kneading noodles is done by bread machine. I love bread machine. Its so convenient. The great invention is Muyou! Mus pot friends knead the dough with their hands and knead it into a ball.