Green pepper dipping dish: autonomous rice suffered! Winter dips in all kinds of hot pot baby! Private seasoning in noodles
Food Material List
- 1 Capsicum frutescens 200g
- 2 Rapeseed oil 250g
- 3 Ginger, garlic and rice 30g
- 1 Rinse fresh millet pepper and get rid of it! Dry by airing!
- 2 Chop the millet pepper with garlic and ginger!
- 3 Heat the oil in a hot pot until 7 layers are hot. Pour chopped chili, ginger, garlic and rice into the pot. Turn to a low heat and stir-fry the fragrance slowly to reduce the moisture content. Stir-fry until the color turns dark green and the white water vapor in the pot is gone. Turn off the fire and season! A little white vinegar (just a few drops), white pepper, chicken essence, salt.
- 4 Then find a sealed glass bottle and put it in the refrigerator! Dont do too much at a time! Try to finish in 10 days!
1. When stir-frying, the oil temperature must not be too high, small fire; 2. The rapeseed oil that can be squeezed by oneself is better, low oil temperature makes the chili pepper have a slight aroma of lettuce oil, taste better! 3. If seasoning is to be preserved for a long time and eaten slowly, salt can be put in a little more properly.