I like crisp snacks very much. I have made green tea crisps with bean paste fillings several times. I like the bitter taste in the sweet. However, some friends say that the bean paste is too sweet. So this time, we made green tea crisps with purple potato flavor. We can also play it freely and replace my filling with our favorite filling.
Food Material List
- 1 Medium or low gluten flour 150g
- 2 lard 45g
- 3 White granulated sugar 25g
- 4 Boiling water 75g
- 5 Medium or low gluten flour 125g
- 6 lard 75g
- 7 Green tea powder 5g
- 8 White granulated sugar According to personal preferences
- 9 Purple sweet potato 200 g with leather
- 1 All the ingredients of the water and oil skin are added together and kneaded into dough to cool down. All the ingredients of the crispy are added together and kneaded into dough. Divide into 10 parts on average, cover with fresh-keeping film for moisturizing.
- 2 Round a white dough, flatten it, add green dough, and pinch it tightly with your fingers closed.
- 3 Round slightly, close down, lay fresh-keeping bags on the table to prevent sticking, and press flat slightly with the palm.
- 4 Roll it into a cow tongue. Dont roll it too thin and thin. It will break, as shown in the figure.
- 5 Roll up from top to bottom
- 6 Roll it out again
- 7 Then roll it up and down, cover it with fresh-keeping film, and wake up the dough. The remaining nine copies are the same as above.
- 8 Three purple potatoes, 200 g in total, were put in a fresh-keeping bag. The microwave oven caught fire for 5 minutes and then for 3 minutes. They were ripe when they were poked with their fingers. Peel, add sugar, knead into mud, and divide it into 20 spare parts on average. ]
- 9 Cut in half, face up, slightly pinched round.
- 10 Flatten with palm. The size of the flattening should be exactly wrapped in stuffing. It should not be rubbed up slowly by wrapping dumplings. Otherwise, the layers of crispness will disappear.
- 11 Turn over and put the purple potatoes in.
- 12 Just pinch the surrounding faces together with your fingers.
- 13 Tin Paper, OK, 20 pieces altogether.
- 14 Preheat for 5 minutes at 180 degrees, bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees above and below the middle layer, yellowing slightly at the top when baked.
- 15 Not sweet, not greasy, layers of crisp, very delicious, suitable for all ages.