Bake a painted cake roll with green tea powder. It tastes good too. So this time try the green tea-flavored Margaret biscuit. After baking, Zaizai has eaten three consecutive, chocolate flavor, original flavor, he did not eat it, said to eat green. Maybe the color attracted him? But from Zaizais continuous eating of three instructions, the taste of this biscuit can also be acceptable, ha ha ha.~
Food Material List
- 1 Sponge sugar 25g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 40g
- 3 corn starch 40g
- 4 Unsalted Butter 40g
- 5 boiled egg yolk 1
- 1 Prepare ingredients.
- 2 40 grams of butter melts in water.
- 3 Add 25 grams of sponge sugar and 0.5 grams of salt (1 teaspoon).
- 4 Pour in 40 grams of corn flour, 40 grams of low gluten flour and 5 grams of green tea powder.
- 5 Pour in a sifted yolk mixture and stir well.
- 6 Knead into smooth dough. (Refrigerate for 20 minutes, if room temperature is cold enough, 20 minutes indoors will do as well.)
- 7 Divide into 6 grams and knead into small balls.
- 8 Press the pattern with your thumb.
- 9 Put it in the preheated oven, 170 degrees on the middle floor, about 20 minutes.
- 10 Cool on the cookie cooling rack after discharging from the oven.
- 11 Finished product drawings!