Today I bought a big chicken leg to make honey chicken leg. The chicken legs are very big. Some of them are left to make kebabs. They are delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 1
- 2 Soy sauce 10ml
- 3 Old soy sauce 10ml
- 4 Lemon juice 5ml
- 5 Honey 15ml
- 6 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 7 ginger 4 tablets
- 8 onion Half
- 9 Red pepper One
- 10 Oyster sauce Appropriate amount
- 11 Salad oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the chicken leg meat and cut it into small pieces.
- 2 Cut red pepper and onion into small pieces of uniform size
- 3 Prepare marinade: Raw, old, honey, lemon juice, cooking wine, ginger. Mixing evenly
- 4 Chicken pieces are put into the marinade, grabbed evenly with gloves, and marinated for about half an hour.
- 5 Spread chicken and green pepper and onions. Place it on a baking tray lined with grease paper. (Bamboo sticks should be soaked in water for fear of scorching when baked.)
- 6 Put it in the preheated oven. Our oven is 200 degrees and baked for 10 minutes.
- 7 Remove the brush and turn over. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 8 Take it out again and brush oyster oil. Put it in the oven and adjust it to the top baking mode. Continue baking for about 5 minutes.
- 9 Discharge.