Baked Swai Parcel
Food Material List
- 1 Swai fillet 1 tablets
- 2 Spinach 1 handles
- 3 cheese cream One ounce, about 30g
- 4 Puff pastry 13 sheets
- 5 Egg 1
- 1 Preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, or 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2 Fish fillets are cut in the middle and divided into two pieces of uniform size. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3 Put the spinach in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute until it softens. Use kitchen paper towel to dip in dry water, add softened cheese cream, and mix well.
- 4 Roll out the crispy skin properly, place a slice of fish on it, spread the mixed spinach and cheese on it, and then put a slice of fish on it. Brush the beaten eggs around the crisp skin, wrap up the fish fillets and spinach, and place the seals facing down on the baking tray covered with baking paper.
- 5 Brush a layer of egg liquid evenly on the surface of the wrapped crisp skin and put it into the oven for about 25 minutes until the surface is golden.
Fish fillets can be replaced by any other species, salmon is better.