- 1 After kneading the raw materials of the middle species (main materials) into a ball, they are refrigerated for 17 hours.
- 2 In addition to heat-resistant chocolate beans, other ingredients of medium and main dough (adjuvant) cut into small pieces are kneaded to the expansion stage (if toast is made, to the full stage).
- 3 Add chocolate beans and knead well. Relax at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4 Divide, roll, relax at room temperature for 15 minutes, shaping on demand (Ms heart shape is 50g/piece, water cube toast is 60g/piece)
- 5 Make the final fermentation and brush the eggs on the surface.
- 6 Preheat oven, water cube baking condition is 200 degrees, lower layer, upper and lower fire, 30 minutes; Heart-shaped baking condition is 180 degrees, middle layer, upper and lower fire, 15 minutes.