Food Material List
- 1 Leek
- 2 Egg
- 3 flour
- 1 First, fry the eggs and mash them in the pot. Then wash and chop the leek, add a little cooking oil, some salt, mix well.
- 2 Mix again. Make a bowl of flour, then add water bit by bit. First stir it with chopsticks, then rub it with your hands to achieve a very soft effect. Then put the dough for a while.
- 3 Knead the dough into strips, then cut it with a knife or pull it into small pieces by hand. Like little dumplings. Then start rolling these small pieces into circles with a rolling pin, which is moderately thick and thin. Remember to sprinkle some dry flour to avoid sticking.
- 4 Then we wrap the egg stuffing of leek into dumplings. I wont make a fool out of dumplings. After all, I wrapped it miserably. But to eat by oneself, it is the kingdom to pack more stuffing. The dumplings must be pinched tightly, or they will boil as soon as they are boiled.
- 5 Boil the boiling water in the pot. After boiling the water, put down the dumplings and arch them gently with a spoon. Then cook for a few minutes. Because its a cooked stuffing, as long as the skin is cooked. Time depends on the thickness of the skin.
- 6 Make dipping sauce. A little sweet paste, a little vinegar (vinegar can put more), a little sugar, a little pepper oil, a little pepper oil, and garlic. Stir well, thats all.
Dipping sauce is amazing. It can make you eat more dumplings.