The refrigerator at home is in a mess. Everything is there. When I tidied up the refrigerator, I found that there were still hot dogs roaring from the hot pot that I had made before. Then make some delicious food with the only food left at home.
Food Material List
- 1 Crisp intestine 500g
- 2 Sweet pepper 1
- 3 cucumber 1 roots
- 1 Cut crispy sausage into dices, sweet pepper and cucumber into diamond-shaped pieces for spare (crisp sausage is just taken out from the refrigerator, remember to thaw Oh o ()o)
- 2 Wash in a non-stick pan, heat up and pour oil (I use corn oil, and my buddies can also use olive oil (**) to make it more fragrant).
- 3 Pour the diced crispy sausage into the pan and stir-fry it.
- 4 Set aside
- 5 Pour a little less oil (actually I dont pour oil, because I think the fried crisp sausage will also produce oil) and then pour the cut sweet pepper into the pot and stir-fry (because I prefer to eat a little cooked cucumber, so I stir-fry with sweet pepper) stir-fry 7-8 minutes, put salt, open a small fire and stir-fry twice.
- 6 Stir-fry the crispy sausages in the pan and stir them evenly.
- 7 Stir-fried
- 8 Red and green, in fact, look pretty good (^ O ^)/