Food Material List
- 1 Pumpkin puree 1 50g
- 2 Egg 165G
- 3 Berry sugar 90g
- 4 Low gluten powder 100g
- 5 Corn oil 25g
- 1 Whole eggs are beaten, slowly adding fine sugar, until the egg liquid becomes white and bulky, which will not disappear immediately after the obvious lines are drawn on the surface.
- 2 Sift low gluten powder into egg paste and mix well.
- 3 Mix pumpkin with corn oil < br /> and pour into a small portion of egg paste. Mix evenly and then pour into the whole mixture.
- 4 Fill the mould in the preheated oven and bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes to cool down.
- 5 Topping: Pumpkin mud sifted and stirred with Mascarpon until smooth
- 6 Light cream mixed with fine sugar beats to 9 distributes
- 7 Mix the two ingredients and fold them in a mounting bag. Squeeze them on the cooled cake.
- 8 Just a little more decoration.