Food Material List
- 1 Hawthorn 250g
- 2 Granulated sugar 50g
- 1 Hawthorn washed clean;
- 2 Find a pen cap as thick and thin as the Hawthorn core.
- 3 Take out the Hawthorn nucleus.
- 4 Wash again.
- 5 Put in the machine and add the same amount of water.
- 6 Put it into mud for reserve.
- 7 Put a bowl of water into the pot and boil it.
- 8 Add sugar.
- 9 Stir continuously;
- 10 To syrupy shape;
- 11 Add the beaten hawthorn mud.
- 12 Keep stirring until the sauce is cool.
Babies before one year of age are not advised to eat sugar, they can add less