Food Material List
- 1 Hawthorn
- 2 flour
- 3 Peeled pork
- 1 Wash hawthorn, cut it in the middle, and cut the seeds inside.
- 2 Prepare a bowl of water, put a spoonful of salt, and soak the seeds of Hawthorn in brine for 10 minutes, which can effectively remove the acidity of hawthorn, so that Hawthorn becomes less acidic.
- 3 Place a small amount of water in the pot, add the Hawthorn soaked in brine and some ice sugar, boil over high heat and turn to medium heat, boil for about 20-25 minutes, the hawthorn is crisp and the soup becomes sticky.
- 4 When soaking hawthorn, you can wash the meat, slice it, put it in a big bowl, add wine and a little salt to marinate it.
- 5 Then put a spoonful of starch and a spoonful of flour into the meat slices, add a proper amount of water and mix evenly, and hang the meat slices with paste.
- 6 Put some oil in the pot. (I use a non-stick pot, the main ordinary pot can put more oil in a proper amount.) Fry the meat slices until both sides turn yellow.
- 7 Stir-fry Hawthorn paste in a pot for several times, add a little salt, stir-fry evenly.
- 8 Stir-fry the fried slices in the Hawthorn paste until they are even.
When soaking hawthorn and boiling hawthorn, meat (pickled meat and fried meat slices) can be processed at the same time, so that when hawthorn is cooked, meat slices can be processed, which saves more time.