The salad dressing on the market is not only high in calories but also sugary, and people who reduce fat can only stand back. Then came the idea of making salad dressing from avocado. Avocado is best controlled at 14, or the calories may be a little over the limit. Milk can also choose skim milk to reduce calorie intake. Olive is also a high calorie food, you can choose not to add. Other foods can be adjusted according to their own needs.
Food Material List
- 1 Avocado Half or 14
- 2 Banana Emperor Banana 13 or 12 roots
- 3 milk Appropriate amount (a little)
- 4 Corn vinegar (lemon juice) Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Few
- 6 Olive oil Few
- 7 Vegetables Appropriate amount
- 8 Canned tuna (water or salt water) 1 cans
- 9 Black pepper Few
- 10 Olive 1 pieces
- 1 Prepare materials
- 2 Butter and bananas are mashed in a mixer and then mixed with milk, olive oil, corn vinegar, salt and parsley.
- 3 White vinegar can also be replaced by lemon juice.
- 4 Cut vegetables (add as you like) and set them on a wobble, add canned tuna (remove the liquid) and sprinkle with pepper (fish salad I like to add pepper), pour in a homemade healthy salad, and put the cut olives on it!