Food Material List
- 1 High powder 200g
- 1 Add dry yeast to milk and mix well.
- 2 Mix flour and sugar evenly.
- 3 Slowly add milk to the flour, stirring and mixing, then knead the dough by hand.
- 4 Cover the dough with wet cloth and wake up to twice the size.
- 5 Mix the alkali water and salt well.
- 6 Dip your hands in alkali water and knead the dough until it is completely kneaded.
- 7 Cover the dough with wet cloth again until dough is twice as large.
- 8 Brush oil on the operating table.
- 9 Roll the dough about 5 cm wide on the operating table and cut it into about 1 cm dosage.
- 10 Superposition two external agents and press them with chopsticks in the middle.
- 11 When the oil is hot in the pot, medium heat and 50% heat, turn the dosage into the pot and turn it over with chopsticks until the sticks are golden.
- 12 Drain the oil.