Food Material List
- 1 Egg 8
- 2 milk 60g
- 3 Salad oil 60g
- 4 Berry sugar 60g
- 5 Berry sugar 100g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 70g
- 7 milk 400g
- 8 vanilla bean 1 roots
- 9 whipping cream 200ML
- 10 Low-gluten flour 20g
- 11 corn starch 20g
- 12 corn starch 20g
- 13 Yolk 4
- 14 Berry sugar 100g
- 1 Separate the egg protein from the yolk. Make sure there is no oil or water in the protein bowl.
- 2 The protein is added into granulated sugar three times and beaten to a state of wet foam that can pull out the curved corners. Then put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate it for later use. (Refrigeration prevents protein from defoaming)
- 3 Add the remaining granulated sugar to the yolk and beat well. Add milk and salad oil and mix well.
- 4 and mix well.
- 5 First put 1/3 of the protein into the yolk batter, gently mix it with a rubber scraper, then pour the batter back into the protein bowl, and continue to mix it evenly with a rubber scraper.
- 6 The batter after mixing is thick, delicate and even.
- 7 Fill the batter in a paper cup and fill it with 5 or 6 percent. Never be too full. Place it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown on the surface.
- 8 Vanilla butter stuffing: Egg yolk beaten to a thick, slightly white color.
- 9 Mix the low gluten flour with corn starch and sift into the yolk paste.
- 10 Mix the flour and yolk paste evenly with an egg beater.
- 11 Add sugar to milk, add 1 vanilla pod, and boil in a milk pot until boiling. Slowly pour the boiled milk into the yolk batter prepared in the third step. Keep stirring on the other side to prevent the yolk paste from caking.
- 12 After pouring 1/3 of the milk into the yolk batter and stirring it evenly, pour all the yolk batter back into the milk pot. Mix gently.
- 13 The milk pot is reheated over a low heat and stirred continuously until the batter boils and becomes thick, then it leaves the fire immediately. Immediately pour the boiled mashed eggs into a bowl of ice water.
- 14 Continuously stirring the poured yogurt to keep the yogurt smooth and delicate, without caking, no knots. Stir until the mashed egg is almost cool. Cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
- 15 When the yogurt becomes cold, whisk 100ML animal light butter to keep the pattern, mix it with the yogurt, and mix it with a rubber scraper. The vanilla butter filling is ready.
- 16 After the cake is cooled, insert a small round-hole mounting mouth into the inside of the cake and squeeze the vanilla butter filling into the inside. Squeeze into the surface of the cake and bulge slightly. After pulling out the mouthpiece, the vanilla butter filling will overflow slightly on the surface, forming a small dot. Finally, sprinkle some sugar powder on the surface of the cake to eat.
- 17 Baking: middle oven, 180 degrees above and below, about 15 minutes.
A few drops of vanilla essential oil can be used instead of vanilla pods.