The crispy and tender Christmas roast chicken learns ahead of time! We dont need turkeys here. We use 700-900g frozen whole chicken, almost four people. If the number of people is large, we need to use a bigger one, or roast a few more. Waiguo peoples household practices, simple and delicious wishes for a merry Christmas!
Food Material List
- 1 Whole chicken 1 only
- 2 Carrot 300g
- 3 Potato 300g
- 4 Water Celery 200g
- 5 Apple 1 pieces
- 6 Rosemary 2 branches
- 7 thyme 2 branches
- 8 garlic 2 valves
- 1 Wash and peel potatoes, carrots and apples, dice them; wash and cut celery into small pieces; mix, add salt 1 tsp, olive oil 1 tsp, mix well, set aside.
- 2 Clean the whole chicken, remove the chicken tips, head, neck, wing tips, claws and crisp bones, and tie up the hind legs.
- 3 Chop garlic, rosemary and thyme, mix, add 1-2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1-2 teaspoon pepper powder, 2 teaspoons olive oil, mix well, brush and coat chicken skin and belly.
- 4 Take part of the fruit and vegetable mix, fill the whole chicken belly, the rest of the fruit and vegetable spread in the baking pan.
- 5 Place the whole chicken on the diced vegetable in the oven, cover it with tin foil, put it in the preheated oven, 200 degrees, bake for 20-30 minutes, remove the tin foil, adjust the oven temperature to 170 degrees, and continue baking for 30-35 minutes.
- 6 Out of the oven! Start Merry Christmas!