This is a dish that my mother taught me. Its simple, delicious and tastes good at home. Its quite different from the thirteen-spiced lobster and fried lobster outside.
Food Material List
- 1 Crayfish 1000g
- 2 ginger Appropriate amount
- 3 Garlic Appropriate amount
- 4 White granulated sugar 1 tablespoon
- 5 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 7 Scallion Appropriate amount
- 8 Yellow Wine Appropriate amount
- 1 Two catties of lobster, clean, cut off part of the head, take out the intestines of the tail, soak in water for a period of time.
- 2 Wash and drain water. Cut ginger and garlic for later use. (Put it all together)
- 3 The big fire heated the oil pan and saw the smoke level.
- 4 Put crayfish in, ginger and garlic together, change to small fire, stir-fry.
- 5 Add salt and stir.
- 6 Pour in rice wine. See if each lobster turns red.
- 7 Add a tablespoon of sugar and stir well.
- 8 Pour in some soy sauce.
- 9 Cover the pan. Cook over low heat for 8 minutes.
- 10 Get out of the pot.
- 11 Easy to learn. Lets all try our hand.