Food Material List
- 1 Celery
- 2 chicken
- 3 Chicken thigh
- 4 Fungus
- 1 Green pepper, red pepper, ginger, garlic and pepper
- 2 Chicken diced with salt, liquor and soy sauce marinated for half an hour to remove excess water from chicken or boil chicken in hot water is the most effective way to remove fishy smell.
- 3 Cut celery, pickle fungus, everything ready to start (> <)
- 4 I learned from last nights experiment that there was blood in the chicken. I had to remove the excess water from the chicken. Some chicken was fried twice in a frying pan. Last night, I fried the chicken water first, almost ready for use.
- 5 Pour oil into the pan, pour chilli, garlic, ginger and pepper into the frying oil, then pour more into the chicken fire, stir-fry quickly, dehydrate and stir-fry continuously (because I use a small oven without big fire conditions, chicken water or) the heat should not be too big.
- 6 Because you dont buy much chicken and think that only chicken is monotonous, its better to put celery and agaric on it. ~You can eat more and fry well, then you can start the pot and enjoy the third hot chicken dish with a big hammer. O^