Today, I suddenly want to eat fried noodles. He said he wants to eat it too, so I cant do it badly. He began to fumble about it, but he could not imagine that it was a success. He was full of praise. *^o^*
Food Material List
- 1 Vermicelli 100g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Remember back in that day Two little flowers
- 1 Wash the vegetables and boil the water in the rice cooker.
- 2 Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces and mix the sauce and oyster oil in proportion in a small bowl.
- 3 Heat the frying pan, add oil, scramble eggs, beat the eggs well before frying, add a little salt, and fry the eggs well.
- 4 The water in the rice cooker is boiled. Put the noodles and vegetables on the plate until the water boils again. Remove the noodles and vegetables and put them on the plate.
- 5 The frying pan is heated again and oil is put in. After oil is heated, add scallions and garlic, stir-fry the fragrance, add noodles and cabbage, add seasoning sauce in a small bowl, and stir well.
- 6 Add the pre-fried eggs and stir-fry them twice, then you can get out of the pot.
- 7 Because I use both electric rice cooker and frying pan, the time interval between cooking noodles and putting them in the frying pan is very short, so I did not pass the noodles through cold water once, otherwise I would need to go through it again, fearing that the cooked noodles would stick together.
There is only noodles in the house. It should be better to roll noodles by hand.