Food Material List
- 1 salt Appropriate amount
- 2 Garlic 3 valves
- 3 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 4 Sesame oil Appropriate amount
- 5 Mature vinegar Appropriate amount
- 6 Chives Two roots
- 7 Chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 8 White sesame According to your liking
- 9 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 10 Sugar A small spoon
- 11 Off-the-shelf hot pepper Add according to your own taste
- 1 Add water to the pot according to the amount of boiled dumplings and boil the water in the pot.
- 2 Put the dumplings from the refrigerator into the pot and stir them with a spoon. Otherwise, the dumplings will stick to the bottom of the pot and the fire should not be too big.
- 3 In a bowl, add salt, chicken essence, oil, chili pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame, pepper, sugar, garlic and smash them with a knife or slice. Cut small scallions into onion rings, then fill the pot with appropriate soup.
- 4 At this time, the dumplings are ready. Use a spoon to put the dumplings in a bowl. Finally, sprinkle the surface of the dumplings with small scallion rings.