This chili pepper is made very well.
Food Material List
- 1 Chili Red 2 jin
- 1 Wash the purchased red pepper (dont go to the top of it) and dry it in a cool day.
- 2 After drying, remove the pedicle and cut into small segments (scissors can also be used)
- 3 Put oil in the pan (the amount of oil can cover half of the pepper). Heat the oil and stir-fry the pepper for about 10 minutes.
- 4 After 10 minutes, pour in half a bowl of water (usually at home), stir-fry a few times, then pour in peanuts (peanuts crushed in advance), sesame, salt, 2 pairs of liquor, ice sugar, and continue stirring for 10 minutes until the sugar melts.
- 5 Finally, put in monosodium glutamate to get out of the pot.
- 6 Make Bottling Well