Food Material List
- 1 Potato 2
- 2 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut potatoes into strips and soak them in water for five minutes.
- 2 After boiling, add some salt, then add potatoes, cook for two or three minutes, seven or eight mature appearance.
- 3 The potatoes were salvaged twice in cold water because the potatoes were still very hot. Then use kitchen oil-absorbing paper to absorb water (this step is very important, because if you do not absorb water, then the frozen potatoes will freeze, the color will be particularly ugly, black, fried out or black) Drain water, then put it in a fresh-keeping bag, put it in the refrigerator for an hour to freeze. Up.
- 4 In a hot oil pan, pour more oil. Dont wait until the oil is completely hot before putting the potatoes in. When the oil is seven minutes cooked, put the potatoes in a small heat. When the potatoes are all in the pan, change into a big fire. Fry until golden.
- 5 The drained oil is put on the plate and fried again. I suggest that it must be fried again to make it crisper. It feels too soft to fry once, unlike chips, but like potatoes. (This is what it looks like after the re-bombing)
- 6 Loading plate. Salt can be sprinkled or not. I sprinkled some salt myself, but it may not be uniform, so its a little salty, and its not as good as it used to be when it wasnt sprinkled before. The original taste is the best, but the appearance of crisp inside the crisp feeling is particularly delicious, almost as good as the chips sold outside. (I have seen other fruit friends say butter will have a creamy flavor before. I have fried it several times and tried it once, but the taste is not so good. I dont know if I did or if I added butter is strange. So I havent used butter since, personal advice, just for reference.