Food Material List
- 1 flour
- 2 water
- 3 salt
- 4 Minced pork
- 1 [Make meat loaf] < br /> chop pork into pieces
- 2 Oil pan. Stir-fry minced meat
- 3 Stir until oil comes out. Golden colour
- 4 Add soy sauce, cooking wine, chili oil and sugar to season (see someone with pasta sauce). There is still room left. I dropped it in by the way.
- 5 Stir in chopped rice sprouts and mix well. Set aside
- 6 [Make noodles]
Flour and water, add a little salt (about two or three hundred grams of flour, one teaspoon salt) and knead into a harder dough.
The left figure was taken to show the hardness of the dough. Its drier when its kneaded into a ball.
- 7 Rub more to make the surface smooth. Wake up overnight in the refrigerator < br /> (I used to prepare dough in advance and use it directly the next day. If you do it that day, wake up for 1-2 hours.
- 8 Roll out the waking dough
- 9 Sprinkle some dry powder. Wrapped on a rolling pin
- 10 Roll out the face. Repeat several times (sprinkle dry powder every time)
- 11 Roll out a face about 2MM thick
- 12 Sprinkle dry flour on the dough. Four folds
- 13 Cut into noodles about 3MM wide
- 14 Shake the noodles away
- 15 The noodles are steamed in a drawer for 10 minutes.
- 16 Then cook it in the pot.
- 17 [Mixing paste]
Prepare compound soy sauce (this should be prepared in advance):
100G soy sauce, 25G white sugar, 25G brown sugar, 20G balsamic vinegar, 2 cloves, 1 cinnamon, 2 anise, 1 vanilla leaf, 1 straw fruit, 1 pinch fennel and
ginger and onion. Add 100G chicken broth and boil over low heat until the liquid volume is half of the original amount. Remove spices for reserve
- 18 Mix 1 tbsp sesame paste, 1 tbsp compound soy sauce, 1 tsp chicken essence, 1 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp chili oil and some chicken broth.
- 19 Pour the sauce over the cooked and salvaged noodles. Sprinkle peanuts, shallots and minced meat. that will do
- 20 Finished products~
- 21 Finished products~
- 22 Finished products~
so I dont have any standpoint to comment on authenticity or not
This time, I refer to many peoples so-called authentic method of bearing noodles
combined with the impression of eating noodles every day when I go to Sichuan to play
even the local restaurants in Sichuan. There will also be a difference in how much < br > DIY at home. The picture is delicious. It suits your taste.
Those common ingredients are used. It can also be said that nothing else has been done. Thats why the so-called authenticity should be defined. And to what extent should we pursue < br > < br > the authentic practice of < br > be taken seriously as a cultural heritage < br > but according to the current food industrys secret formula < br > Real inheritance is missing in this process < br > of course, this is not the fault of the practitioner. Is the inevitable result of competition < br > whether the integration and replacement of old and new things in such an environment will produce good results < br > This is the only way to go and see < br > < br >