Originally intended to make steamed bread, the noodles were not changed into crisps.
Food Material List
- 1 Red Bean and White Bean 50g
- 2 Dry yam or Poria cocos 50g
- 3 Red dates Appropriate amount
- 4 Flaxseed 50g
- 5 White flour 200g
- 6 water 100g
- 1 Red beans, white beans, yam and jujube are cooked in an electric pot.
- 2 Shredding fillings with a cooking machine
- 3 Flaxseed grinding powder
- 4 Mix 3 in 2 and mix evenly.
- 5 Take 50 grams of noodles or roll them into strips and grease them.
- 6 Roll it up from one end and flatten it vertically to form a round agent.
- 7 Rolled dough wrapped in 20-25 grams of stuffing
- 8 Green body
- 9 First the big fire, then the small one. Dont be in a hurry when branding. Its crisp outside and soft inside.