Food Material List
- 1 Pure milk 1 litres
- 2 Fermented Bacterial Powder Yoghurt 1g100g
- 3 Berry sugar 40g
- 1 Prepare materials: 1 liter of pure milk, 40 grams of sugar, 1 gram of yogurt fermentation bacteria (bags).
- 2 Blanch the inner liner of the bread machine, egg beater or chopsticks with boiling water to sterilize and reduce the influence of other bacteria on the production.
- 3 Add sugar and yogurt yeast/yogurt. (Yogurt refrigerated in the refrigerator should be kept at room temperature first. The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to your own taste.
- 4 Put in pure milk (refrigerated pure milk should be stored at room temperature first). Stir the flour with a hand beater or chopsticks.
- 5 Put it in the bread machine and choose the yogurt program for 8 hours. (8-10 hours)
- 6 I made it before I went to bed. I got up the next morning and it was just ready. It was as white and tender as tofu flower.
- 7 Sealed in a container scalded with boiling water before filling (cups without lids can be sealed with plastic wrap) and refrigerated for several hours will taste better.
- 8 It tastes great with jam and honey!!
- 9 Add honey.
- 10 Mixed with honey~~