I remember Grandma did it a long time ago. Its estimated that its almost 20 years apart. Its my mothers craftsmanship. Its delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Fried peanuts 500g
- 2 Fried Sesame 200g
- 3 Coconut silk Appropriate amount
- 4 sugar 5 tablets
- 5 Malt dust 2 tablespoons
- 6 oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Put more oil in the pot, and then melt the sugar in it. (Mother said that brown sugar supplements blood, so use brown sugar, you can also use white sugar oh -). When boiling sugar, we should pay attention to the temperature, stirring constantly, and accelerating the melting of sugar can also prevent the sugar from boiling out.
- 2 Adding proper amount of maltose can make the sugar taste better. Keep stirring and boiling. Turn down the fire a little. Dont get burnt.
- 3 Mix and mix! Mix and mix! Quick mixing! Feel the sugar has melted, make a bowl of water, use chopsticks to drop the sugar into the water, if the sugar can form a round drop in the water, prove that the sugar is cooked.
- 4 Cheer up, pour all the ingredients (peanuts, sesame, coconut shreds, etc.) into the sugar, and be quick! Turn off the fire and scoop up the sugar with a spatula. Mix well. Because when the heating stops, the sugar will coagulate quickly, so it must be fast. You cant mix it well and boil it again. If you boil it again, its easy to paste.
- 5 After mixing, when you see that about every peanut is covered with syrup, you can dip them into the mold and engrave them. Remember to be quick, we still need to compact the sugar.
- 6 Tada, then the bottle will be able to play its greatest role – dont be afraid of scalding, quickly roll the incompletely cooled sugar, pressing hard, pressing the sugar tightly to form a piece of OH – if the bottle is sticky sugar, you can apply some oil or cold water.
- 7 When the sugar is compacted, you can breathe a sigh of relief, wait a little longer (dont wait for it to be completely cool, but you cant cut it right away), and a little warmer, you can cut the sugar ^^