Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 3 Sugar 40g
- 4 Honey 50g
- 1 Get all the materials ready
- 2 Put eggs (whole eggs) into an oil-and-water bowl and add sugar and honey.
- 3 Use electric egg beater to beat eggs at high speed to fluffy state. When lifting the egg beater to drop, the lines will not disappear easily.
- 4 Sift in low gluten flour and mix it up and down.
- 5 Mixed cake paste
- 6 Pour the cake paste into a paper cup, about eight to nine cents full.
- 7 Put in the preheated oven, 120 degrees on top, 180 degrees on bottom, 15-20 minutes on the middle floor.
- 8 It can be eaten when it is cooled out of the oven.
- 9 Finished product drawings