Sweet red beans in bread, mixed with milk fragrance, really delicious! This honey bean sandwich steamer was originally very high in color. But as I did something else during the basic fermentation, the dough overfermented. Fortunately, I took remedial measures to make this almost impossible bread out of the oven smoothly. There is a little trick here, that is, after plastic surgery does not need a second hair, directly into the oven to bake. Although its not as smooth as normal in appearance, its not so bad in taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 300g
- 2 Unsalted butter 150g
- 3 milk 75g
- 4 Sugar 30g
- 5 salt 1g
- 6 Powdered Milk 15g
- 7 yeast 3.5g
- 8 butter 15g
- 1 Bread body material ready
- 2 Light cream, milk, sugar and salt are first poured into the cooks barrel and then into flour, milk powder and yeast.
- 3 Start the dough kneading procedure. When the dough is more moist, add softened butter and continue kneading.
- 4 When the dough can pull out this transparent film, knead the dough and finish.
- 5 The dough is rounded and placed in a large bowl, covered with a fresh-keeping film, and placed in a warm and humid place for basic fermentation.
- 6 When dough is twice the size of the original dough, the finger dips in the flour, punches holes in the top of the dough, does not collapse, does not shrink, and the fermentation is successful; although my dough does not collapse, it is full of bubbles, almost from excessive fermentation.
- 7 Take out the dough, exhaust and knead it, weigh it into 8 equal parts, knead it separately. Because it is in the excessive stage of fermentation, there is no more relaxation.
- 8 Honey red beans ready
- 9 Take a small dough, roll it into a rectangle and sprinkle some red honey beans on it.
- 10 Roll it in rolls. Dont be too tight. Roll it up and squeeze the seal tightly.
- 11 Dispose 8 dough in turn and place them in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- 12 Relax for 10 minutes, during which the oven is preheated exactly 180 degrees, during which the oven is preheated exactly 180 degrees. Again, this is a remedial measure taken in the case of excessive fermentation, so there is no need for a second pass.
- 13 Put the green bread into the middle of the oven, fire at 180 degrees, 20-25 minutes. When the surface is overcolored, tin paper can be covered.
- 14 Remove film after discharging, cool on airing rack and store in bags
- 15 Although the appearance is not so smooth, but at last the failure of the dough rescued
- 16 Look at the organization inside. Its really good.