Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 160g
- 2 Egg 200g
- 3 Honey 80g
- 4 Berry sugar 80g
- 5 Salad oil 60ml
- 1 Put fine sugar, honey and eggs in a big bowl, and put the bowl in warm water at 40 degrees Celsius to beat (the temperature should not be too high, will affect the stability of the foam)
- 2 When the egg is thickened from the delicate foam, the egg whisk can be laid on the surface of the egg lake when the egg drier is raised.
- 3 Sift the starch into the egg paste three times and mix it evenly with a scraper. Dont beat a circle to avoid defoaming.
- 4 Add salad oil and mix well.
- 5 Put the batter into the mounting bag and squeeze it into the small mould prepared beforehand, about two-thirds full will do.
- 6 Pre-heat 185 degrees Celsius, 15 minutes can be colored out of the oven.