Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 160g
- 2 Egg 4
- 3 Honey 80g
- 4 Berry sugar 80g
- 5 Corn oil 60g
- 6 Cranberry Appropriate amount
- 1 Pour the sugar and honey into a large bowl and beat in the eggs. Pour 40 degrees hot water into the pot, and put the big bowl in the pot to separate the water.
- 2 Start with low speed and wait for a fine foam to switch to high speed. Up to the thick shape, when the egg beater is lifted, 2 cm of egg paste will not drop, and the beating is finished! (It took me 10 minutes)
- 3 Sift the starch into the egg paste and turn it up from the bottom with a rubber scraper. Dont circle it to avoid defoaming. Mix well and add corn oil. Continue to mix. The cake paste is finished!
- 4 Pour the cake paste into the mould, 2/3 full. Decorate the cake paste with chopped cranberries. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees. Medium, about 18 minutes. Surface golden can be out of the oven!
Whole eggs must be dispatched by electric beater, if manual is difficult to dispatch in place oh!