These days when my parents came to Shanghai, they made this honey Fuji sparerib, which tasted not very sweet and was accompanied by Apple slices. It was very appetizing when the apple was sweet and slightly sour. Fruit serves as a combination of vegetables and meat. This dish is easy to make and is suitable for eating all the year round. Although it is fried in oil, it is not afraid of getting hot with fruit and honey.
Food Material List
- 1 Rib row 500g
- 2 Red Fuji apple 1 grains
- 1 Material preparation.
- 2 Rib wash and mix well with salt and pepper.
- 3 Heat the pan with a proper amount of oil and wrap the ribs with a thin layer of raw powder while waiting for the oil to heat.
- 4 When the oil is hot, the ribs are discharged into the oil and fried to control the small and medium fires.
- 5 Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- 6 Pick up the spare.
- 7 Remove the excess from the pan. Put the original pan in water and sugar and simmer until the sugar melts.
- 8 At this point, slice the apple and reserve it.
- 9 Melt the ice sugar and add the honey.
- 10 After boiling, turn to a big fire and put the fried spareribs in.
- 11 The spareribs are boiled in honey juice for 3 minutes and then put into apple slices.
- 12 Stir-fry evenly so that the juice is wrapped in the apple ribs.
- 13 When the honey juice is 50% dry, it can be stir-fried with white sesame seeds and evenly put out to eat.
- 14 Finished products.
- 15 Finished products.
- 16 Finished products.
- 17 Finished products.
- 18 Finished products.