Food Material List
- 1 Fresh lemon Three to four tablets
- 2 Cool boiled water or pure water
- 3 Honey
- 1 Fresh slices of lemon (three to four slices at a time) are put into a water glass.
- 2 Inject cold boiled water or pure water and honey (I think locust honey tastes better)
- 3 Refrigerate for at least two hours and drink. (In the morning, take lemonade out of the refrigerator 20 minutes in advance when you drink it on an empty stomach, so as not to stimulate the intestines and stomach)
- 4 The remaining lemons are wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator. They will not deteriorate within a week.
If you add black tea bags, its lemon black tea.