Food Material List
- 1 grapefruit 1
- 1 Wash the grapefruit and peel it off.
- 2 Use a knife to remove the white pulp from the peel of grapefruit.
- 3 Cut the peel of Baipus pomelo into shreds.
- 4 Add a little salt to the boiling water in the pot, and rinse the grapefruit peel with boiling water.
- 5 Poached pomelo peel dried water into the pot, add ice sugar;
- 6 Pour in clear water without peel.
- 7 Pour in the teared grapefruit meat and boil over low heat.
- 8 Boil the grapefruit meat and soak the juice. The grapefruit peel and meat are fused and the soup is thickened.
- 9 Cooked grapefruit jam is naturally cooled and dripped with honey.
- 10 Stir evenly and then put it into a sealed tank. It can be eaten after 3 days in the refrigerator.